Precision resistance thermometer model eXacal Pt100H. With metal sheath and handmade 100 Ohm ceramic temperature detector.
- Temperature range: -100 °C to 660 °C
- small Measurement uncertainties: 6 mK and 25 mK
- robust alternative to ITS-90 standard thermometers
- high stability und good calibration capability
- small Measurement uncertainties with DAkkS calibration certificate
The thermometer can be calibrated at temperature fixed points with small measurement uncertainties.
eXacal thermometer can be calibrated in our own DAkkS calibration laboratory. DAkkS accreditation ensures that all calibrations are traceable to national and international standards.
The calibration of the eXacal resistance thermometers is done at ITS-90 fixed points. It is also possible to do the calibration according to the comparison method in calibration baths and calibration furnaces. The measurement uncertainty is calculated from many components. The largest components are reproducibility, ITS-90 characteristic, self-heating and hysteresis.
- small measurement uncertainties with DAkkS calibration certificate
- Temperature fixed points from Mercury-Triplepoint -38,8344 °C
to Aluminium-Meltingpoint 660,323 °C
- ITS-90 standard thermometer at comparison calibration
|Temperatur range||Method||Measurement uncertainties|
|-38,8344 °C||Mercury-Triplepoint||6 mK|
|0,01 °C||Water-Triplepoint||6 mK|
|29,7646 °C||Gallium-Meltingpoint||6 mK|
|156,5985 °C||Indium-Meltingpoint||10 mK|
|231,928 °C||Tin-Meltingpoint||11 mK|
|419,527 °C||Zinc-Meltingpoint||21 mK|
|660,323 °C||Aluminium-Meltingpoint||25 mK|
The specified measurement uncertainties are k=2, include an ITS-90 characteristic curve and are given for the respective range.
Questions about the thermometer?